I’m based in New York City, and will travel for speaking engagements. I also have extensive experience presenting in a virtual environment. I love to help others learn, so no classroom is too big or too small. Most speaking engagements range from 15 to 100 participants. I’m willing to work within your budget and accept honorariums.
I’m available for
- Breakout Sessions and Workshops
- Conferences and Events
- Professional Development
- Digital content and guest interviews (articles, radio, podcast, on-camera)
I like to share my expertise in
- The intersection of journalism and social media
- The art of the journalistic interview
- Creating digital content
- Cover Letter and Personal Statement critiques
- Getting into graduate school
- Non-linear career moves
- Pet care
- Remote Workplace Culture & Productivity
- and more!
- “How to Get Sh** Done in a Remote Workplace and Beyond,” Online News Association Conference
- Social Media Strategies Summit – Higher Education (“Case study: How to take your content creation from primitive to sophisticated“)
- “Writing for Media,” Mercer County Community College
- “Social Media for Journalists,” Fordham University
- “Social Media Applications,” School of Visual Arts at the Fashion Institute of Technology
- School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University
- Brookings Institution
- “All Slides with Ann Fisher” (radio)
- “The Wall Street Journal This Morning” (radio)
- The New York Times (Pet Travel | Pet Ownership)
- and more!
I am based in New York City and will travel for speaking engagements. I also have extensive experience presenting in a virtual environment.